Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Success all around

The girls have had a successful first week at school and gymnastic class.

They both enjoy school and love their teachers. I am amazed at how quickly they blended into this small town school. We have already had a week of homework and I think I cried more tha
n
Kate did. They both view school as just a big "social gathering" and believe me, I hear it every morning when we fight over what outfit to wear, what shoes look "stupid" and how they can't get their hair to look right. Mornings in the Sellick house is nothing but pure "FUN".....


Tonight was the first gymnastic class and I think they both did great. Hanna decided to join and I'm shocked at how good she looked considering this was her first class. This year the classes are much smaller so they both get more individual time with the instructor.





























No comments:

Post a Comment