Friday, June 19, 2009

Allowance

Hanna came to me earlier this week and asked if she could get an allowance. I told her that I would consider it but that we needed to sit down and talk about her chores. That was the last I heard anything on the subject. This morning she came to me and said "can I get my allowance money?" After I told her that she needed to do some work around the house before getting any money she got the "deer caught in the headlight look"..... We had a moment of massive confusion.....

After school she mentioned getting an allowance to Kate and Hanna asked Kate if she wanted to do chores for money........ in true fashoin Kate says, "that sounds stupid".... "you can just share your money with me"...... and then they just switched to a new subject.

These two make me laugh sometimes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment