Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

They finally got out of the pool about 5 hours later to eat... I had to pull the "mom card" to even get them to eat a hot dog.


Hanna playing with Hannah in the creek. Hannah was much more experienced and thought she needed to hold Hanna's hand the whole time....hehe



Kate always takes such great pictures! This is Kate coming to see if I wanted watermelon but she seemed to eat it on the way over so I guess I was out of luck..... got to love my little Kate.


Hey girls... stand next to each other so I can take a picture of the both of ya! Oh, come on MOM!


Kate hated that she had to wear the life vest, "I'm a big girl... ya know"! She only wore it for about 20 mins and then started putting those swimming classes I paid for to work... Go Kate



Hanna banana taking on the CROC and Hanna won!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment